E136 – How to Have a Successful Divorce or Separation with Juli Hall & Martha Sasser | Parent Talk
Click the arrow below to listen. (21:22)
Never miss an episode of Parent Talk Podcasts
Episode: E136 – How to Have a Successful Divorce or Separation with
Guest(s): Juli Hall & Martha Sasser
Today on ParentTalk, Genevieve and Heather are welcoming Juli Hall & Martha Sasser with Co-Parenting Into The Future to talk about how to have a successful divorce or separation.
- How to create a partnership that will also empower their children going forward.
- The problems that ‘blaming the other parent’ cause for the children.
- How ‘getting responsible’ for what happened in the marriage can contribute to a powerful future.
- The importance of having agreements that work for the couple AND the kids.
- The importance of having a goal or a context that is bigger than just ‘getting along’ with your former spouse.
Geneviève & Heather
Co-parenting Into the Future Course, 10% OFF extended till the end of June!
For more information visit coparentingintothefuture.com
or call (832) 643-5908