Episdoe: E-65 Decoding Children’s Behaviour with Louise Clarke
Guest(s): Louise Clarke, Certified Parent Coach, Mindfulness Coach, Podcaster
Today on ParentTalk, Geneviève and Heather are welcoming Louise Clarke, Certified Parent Coach, Mindfulness Coach, Podcaster, and Mom of 3 Teens, to talk to us about decoding our children’s behaviour.
• How to decode our children’s behaviour.
• How understanding our child’s behaviour is the key to knowing how to deal with it.
• What Louise recommends parents do to understand why their child is behaving a certain way.
• When our children don’t seem to listen, what we should we do.
• How we should look at the situation when our kids are acting up. Louise talks about the “Iceberg” analogy.
To get Louise Child’s Behaviour Iceberg PDF, email us at: