Episode: E81 – Sprains, Strains, & Growing Pains
Guest(s): Julie Paul, Paediatric Physiotherapist
Today on ParentTalk, Geneviève and Heather are welcoming Paediatric Physiotherapist, Julie Paul, to talk to us about Sprains, Strains, & Growing Pains.
- The difference between sprains, strains and growing pains.
- Is there any way to help our kids with growing pains? Can you give us more information on growing pains?
- If we as parents have chronic pain, what can we do to prevent our children from mirroring us?
- When children have flat feet, could that be contributing to injuries?
- Julie’s thoughts on supportive footwear and orthotics for foot pain.
- Is it normal for little kid’s feet to turning inwards or outwards?
- The difference in treating kids vs adults as a physiotherapist.
- What you want parents to understand about sprains, strains and growing pains.